Question about memory usage

Hi all,

I am fairly new to OpenShift and I’ve been fiddling around this past week.

Yesterday I came across the following issue:

While deploying an image of Cacti (Open-Source monitoring and RRD) I got an error of exhausted memory.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /data/www/cacti/lib/database.php on line 252

My servers memory usage is:

Master: 70% in use

Infra: 35% in use

Compute/node: 20%

I can also confirm the POD is running on the node, and Cacti has a low memory footprint actually, so, do I have to further increase the memory available on the masters??

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ricardo Mendes