Re: Question about memory usage

Ola,

You probably have a default limit set on your installation or project, or you have a limit set in your deployment that is 512MB memory (which is 536,870,912 bytes)
You could set the memory limit higher on your deployment, please take a look at the following doc for more information and examples : https://docs.okd.io/latest/dev_guide/compute_resources.html

With Regards,
--
Ferry Manders