Re: Question about memory usage

Ola Ferry!

Thank you for your quick reply! I actually forgot to mention I had been over that setting actually. I tried different values but currently its left to this:

cacti

Image: polinux/cacti 77b07bd 429.4 MiB

Ports: 80/TCP, 81/TCP, 443/TCP

Mount: cacti-volume  /data read-write

Memory: 250 MiB to 1500 MiB

As I’ve worked with cacti installs with hundreds of sources and still the memory footprint was relatively low (around 1GB) I would assume this settings would suffice.

So just to make sure, master’s memory DOES NOT influence this, right? (despite being 70% of 16GB)

Best regards,

Ricardo Mendes