Re: how to access openshift-web-consol by ip addess not domain

Hi,

I think you simply cannot do that. The web console is a pod inside your OpenShift cluster, and like all pods (and their services), It has no externally visible IP address you can access. You access the web console though the OpenShift router, like any other pod, and it needs the FQDN to know to which pod to forward traffic to.

[]s, Fernando Lozano