Re: How to do a flexvolume with ocp 4?

Hi Marc,

I'll leave the discussion to guys with more knowledge than me, but using a sidecar container to provide network storage client seems overkill or more complicated than required to me. Network storage should be managed by the node, and containers should get the mount points without caring about the filesystem type. Only the nodes (or the privileged container that manages cifs on the node, for all containers/pods in that node) should need the keytab. I'd try providing that file to the privileged pod as a configmap.

[]s, Fernando Lozano