Re: How to do a flexvolume with ocp 4?

Can you write a a operator that installs a daemonset which runs on "selected" nodes and copies flexvolume plugin in aforementioned location and then mounts certain hostPath which allows it to copy both kerberos secret and mount.cifs mount binary on to the host so as flexvolume plugin can access it. I haven't tried it but https://gist.github.com/pantelis/540a19262cacc841fb0a

What would the operator be watching?  Does RHCOS ship with the kerberos tools?

I just verified that kernel shipped with rhcos does ship with cifs kernel module although we don't ship cifs-utils package so there is no mount.cifs (but you can still do mount -t cifs). The daemonset pod should be privileged though.