Inventory file for 3 Node openshift cluster with cri-o

Greetings,

I am trying to setup a 3 Node cluster (master, node1, node2) with cri-o Engine (to use CNV). I need some guidance on creating inventory file regarding Node ConfigMaps . Below is my inventory file.

1. Should the master also use crio or just the nodes,
2. According to [1] , the nodes should node-config-compute as configMap, for crio should that be node-config-compute-crio ?
3. For master is the configMap node-config-master-crio ?

Below is the inventory file that i have created. Need to verify if the below inventory is valid.

[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes
etcd
[OSEv3:vars]
ansible_ssh_user=root
openshift_deployment_type=openshift-enterprise
openshift_use_crio=True
openshift_use_crio_only=True
[masters]
master.example.test
[etcd]
master.example.test
[nodes]
master.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-master-crio'
node1.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-compute-crio'
node2.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-compute-crio'

1. https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install/example_inventories.html#single-master-multi-node-ai