Enabling cnv on existing openshift cluster

Hi,

I have an existing openshift cluster with crio engine. I would like to enable cnv to the existing cluster. I am unable to find documentation to add cnv to existing cluster. I would like to use my master as the node to be used by CNV. Below is the inventory used for my cluster. The version of openshift cluster being used is 3.11.

Any pointers on how i could enable cnv on existing cluster.

[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes
etcd

# Set variables common for all OSEv3 hosts
[OSEv3:vars]
# SSH user, this user should allow ssh based auth without requiring a password
ansible_ssh_user=root
openshift_deployment_type=openshift-enterprise
openshift_use_crio=True
openshift_use_crio_only=False
oreg_auth_user=xxx
oreg_auth_password=xxx

[masters]
master.example.test

[etcd]
master.example.test

[nodes]
master.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-master-crio'
node1.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-compute-crio'
node2.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-compute-crio'
infra1.example.test openshift_node_group_name='node-config-infra'

Regards,
Charon