Control IOPS storage in openshift

Hi guys.
the question that i have is about IOPS in storage.
Imagine this scenario:
i'm using cinder(openstack) to create volumes to openshift. in cider i can limit IOPS [1] for write and reads.

my question is, are there some way to control IOPS storage in openshift ?

I saw that is possible to storage from aws but i didn't find for Cinder or Ceph.

Best regards
Sérgio

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/latest/admin/blockstorage-basic-volume-qos.html