Re: Control IOPS storage in openshift

yes i know, but i need to know if openshift support too.

Shake Chen <shake chen gmail com> escreveu no dia quinta, 7/03/2019 à(s) 09:55:
cinder support iops limit.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 7:00 AM Sérgio Cascão <smrcascao gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys.
the question that i have is about IOPS in storage.
Imagine this scenario:
i'm using cinder(openstack) to create volumes to openshift. in cider i can limit IOPS [1] for write and reads.

my question is, are there some way to control IOPS storage in openshift ?

I saw that is possible to storage from aws but i didn't find for Cinder or Ceph.

Best regards
Sérgio