Re: Create admission controller to add annotation in a route

Hi

You would be able to do that without yourself writing such an admission controller.

Take a look at this recent blog post:

https://blog.openshift.com/fine-grained-policy-enforcement-in-openshift-with-open-policy-agent/

especially the sample that is mutating pods to keep them from mounting secrets without explicitly specifying it:
https://github.com/raffaelespazzoli/openshift-opa/blob/master/examples/mutating-admission-webhooks/no_serviceaccount_secret.rego

So if you accept the added complexity of learning how to use the policy language, you can do this without code such a mutating admission controller self.

best regards
Lars Milland

Iago Santos 2019-03-14 10:19:

Hi, I would like to create an admission controller in order to intercept the creation of a route and add a new annotation, could anyone give me a hint on how to do it?

Cheers.