Egress networkpolicy problem

Hi,

We are using ovs-networkpolicy plugin in our Openshift 3.11.0 cluster. But seems like when i creating any egress networkpolicy inside netspace/project it applies  but doesn’t work at all.

Ingress policies is working fine..

For example this egress policy doesnt work, but as i understand should dropp all connections for example to internet from this particular netspace/project (support):

apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1

kind: NetworkPolicy

metadata:

  name: default-deny

  namespace: support

spec:

  podSelector: {}

  policyTypes:

  - Ingress

Anyone else having similar issue, or know what should i check or do? Are they supported in this openshift version?

Thank’s in advice..

--

Best,

Alexander Kozhemyakin