Re: web interface certificate ignored

Hi Nikolas,

Good news first: I have setup 2 new kvm hosts okd02a and okd02b,
created new certificates (using different key files, as you suggested),
derived a new inventory file from the old one, and gave it a try:
This time it worked. "openssl s_client" shows me the expected certificate
chains for okd02.aixigo.de and console.okd02.aixigo.de.