okd 3.11: recommended procedure to create admin account?

Hi folks,

I have added these lines to my inventory file to deploy okd 3.11:

# login credentials for admin accout
openshift_master_identity_providers=[{'name': 'htpasswd_auth', 'login': 'true', 'challenge': 'true', 'kind': 'HTPasswdPasswordIdentityProvider'}]
openshift_master_htpasswd_users={'admin': '$apr1$xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'}

Obviously this is not enough: I have to manually run

oc create clusterrolebinding registry-controller --clusterrole=cluster-admin --user=admin

after deploying the cluster. Can this additional step be made
automatic somehow? Its easy to forget, and if you just run

# oc login -u admin

on the master instead, then it seems there is no way to assign
the cluster-admin role anymore.

???

Every helpful hint is highly appreciated
Harri