Re: web interface certificate ignored

On 3/27/19 6:09 PM, Nikolas Philips wrote:
That's great to hear. So everything is now working for you?

Still testing, but I found the reason for a few arbitrary test
results I had by now: openshift can't handle IPv6. The cluster host
name has a DNS mapping for both IPv4 and IPv6.

Why does the web interface listen on IPv6, if its not supported?

Regards
Harri