Re: web interface certificate ignored

On 3/29/19 10:09 AM, Harald Dunkel wrote:
On 3/27/19 6:09 PM, Nikolas Philips wrote:
That's great to hear. So everything is now working for you?

Still testing, but I found the reason for a few arbitrary test
results I had by now: openshift can't handle IPv6. The cluster host
name has a DNS mapping for both IPv4 and IPv6.

Why does the web interface listen on IPv6, if its not supported?

Please delete the last post, that wasn't the reason for the
problems, either.

My bad
Harri