Re: okd 3.11: recommended procedure to create admin account?

Unfortunately, there is no way to set cluster-admin cluster role to a specific user through ansible playbooks. You will need to do so manually.

Also, I'm wondering why you manually create a clusterrolebinding object instead of using "oc adm policy add-cluster-role-to-user" command. The easiest and safer way do add a cluster role to a specific user is using oc command, so I recommend you to always use oc to assign roles to your user instead of manually creating the clusterrolebinding objects.