Re: [React.js] Route returns 404 on page refresh

Hi Jessica,

My application is a static web app (React.js), packaged to a docker image (nginx) [1]. Then I have an Openshift/k8s deployment (+Service) originating from that image. After that I create a Route that exposes the Service to the outside world.

So what you are proposing is adding the default route (pointing to /index.html) to my nginx configuration. Am I correct?
Honestly, I was expecting HAProxy (i.e. OCP Route) to handle all the routing for me.

[1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/maslick/barkoder-ui/react/docker/Dockerfile

Regards,
Pavel Maslov, MS