OKD 3.11 installation failure on multi-homed system.

Running into an installation failure that seems to be network related but cannot find the problem issue.

Running the installation on a single node with an all-in-one config.

The host has two networks.

Primary: 172.16.192.12/24

Secondary: 172.16.193.55/24

Docker is using standard networking: 172.17.0.1/16

The internal pod network is the default: 10.128.0.0/14

We have moved the portal net to 174.36.0.0/16.

The issue is we are finding is that the deployment pod( the temporary one from deployment config/rc set) fails to get to the

Kubernetes API.

Error:

oc logs router-1-deploy

error: couldn't get deployment router-1: Get https://174.36.0.1:443/api/v1/namespaces/default/replicationcontrollers/router-1: dial tcp 174.36.0.1:443: i/o timeout

The oc command works.  The node is in a Ready state.

Other pieces of the infrastructure are running.  We can even launch new pods via deployment.  It is just the chain deploymentconfig->replicationcontroller->deployment_pod->API Access. that is failing.

We can go into other pods and access the API without issue.