Help on PV and User ID range

Hi Team,
First doubt :
I am using open shift 3.11.82 created pvc(using nfs )  then mentioned in deployment then my pods, and containers are created but containers data not available in the PV (auto created by pvc) but when I'm creating state full set the container data available in PV, any suggestions please.

Second doubt  :
I am applied a User ID ranges(after namespace Creation edited yaml) in NS, after I am created deployments with newly created service account with anyuid access then am checked containers user ID but it is root so please suggest me the process how the containers id will be in the user ID ranges.

Really your reply very Helpful to me.

Thanks,
Banda.