Prometheus (OKD/3.11) NFS?

Hi,

My cluster doesn’t have dynamic volumes at the moment. For experimentation is it possible to use NFS volumes in 3.11 for prometheus and the alert manager?

I notice that the ansible playbook variables for prometheus in OKD 3.11 are very different to those in 3.7 but...

- Can I use pre-provisioned NFS volumes?
- …or…is there an equivalent of 3.7’s “openshift_prometheus_alertmanager_storage_kind=nfs"?

Alan Christie
achristie informaticsmatters com