Re: How to use extra trusted CA certs when pulling images for a builder

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 at 06:56, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:

Can I use the “trustedCA” part of the proxy configuration without actually specifying an explicit proxy?

you should be able to.  Daneyon can you confirm?  (if you can't i'd consider it a bug).

It does work! Thanks for that. user-ca-bundle already existed and had my certificate in there, I just needed to reference user-ca-bundle in the proxy config.

apiVersion: config.openshift.io/v1
kind: Proxy
metadata:
  name: cluster