Re: Prometheus (OKD/3.11) NFS?

Thanks, it turned out to be relatively simple in that I just needed 2 PVs (prometheus-1 and 2) to satisfy prometheus and 3 (alertmanager-1 to 3) to satisfy the alertmanager. It wasn’t immediately obvious how to solve this in a ‘static’ system it is documented and now working - I just set the two `storage_enabled` variables but leave the `storageslass` ones alone.

I understand the side-effects of NFS but my options (at the moment) are extremely limited.

Thanks for your help.

Alan Christie
achristie informaticsmatters com