Re: sftp service on cluster - how to do it

Tobias,

    I _will_ have access to load balancers if needed, but at the moment, I need to understand how it works. Assume that I do: what exactly does "proxy to the internal sftp service" mean? I assume "sftp service" would be the service that I set up, but which piece is the proxy? I don't see that load balancer and proxy functions as being the same, so it seems like you are talking about a third piece. What piece is that?

Regards,
Marvin