Re: connection to CRC from CRS

Any takers on this question?

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:52 AM Just Marvin <marvin the cynical robot gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

    Coming back to this issue: things are still broken for me. I downloaded and installed a fresh CRC and CRS this morning. Here is the sequence of events:

0. start CRC. Launch CRS
1.  In the OpenShift Explorer tab, select "New Connection"
2.  "Paste Login Command" sort of works
image.png
Note the warning at the top. Saying "Finish", though, doesn't produce a new connection in the OpenShift Explorer.
3.  I have tried with changing the "Protocol" to "Oauth" and specifying the token from "oc whoami -t". Still no connection in OpenShift Explorer
4.  Going to the "Advanced" settings doesn't let the registry info get filled in via the "Discover"
image.png

5.  I can select the "Override 'oc' location" and specify the path to the oc binary as well, and the "Finish" completes without errors, but there is still no connection in the OpenShift Explorer.

    Any suggestions?

Regards,
Marvin