Re: OKD 3.11 - Volume and Claim Pre-binding - volumes for a namespace

Hi Alan

you can use a storage class for the purpose [1] and pair it with quotas for the defined storage class [2] as proposed by Samuel.

[1] https://docs.okd.io/3.11/install_config/storage_examples/storage_classes_legacy.html#install-config-storage-examples-storage-classes-legacy
[2] https://docs.okd.io/3.11/dev_guide/compute_resources.html#dev-managed-by-quota

Regards,

Frédéric