Re: Changing Prometheus rules

The Prometheus instances deployed by the cluster monitoring operator
are read-only and can't be customized.
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/prometheus_cluster_monitoring.html#alerting-rules_prometheus-cluster-monitoring

Can you provide more details about which alerts are noisy?