Machine parsing of 'oc adm release mirror'

At the end of an 'oc adm release mirror' instructions are printed as
to what imageContentSources I need to put in my install-config.yaml.

Would it be a worthwhile enhancement to make an option such that what
I need to put in is ALL that is returned via stdout? This would make
it easier to, for example, automate the process of mirroring the
images (in particular, the nightlies which often change). That said, I
realize that regardless of the content that's mirrored, that block is
the same - but if at some future date, a new source gets added, for
example, that wouldn't be caught if I just hardcoded the
imageContentSources into my template install-config.yaml.