Re: Cannot retrieve ignition config from machine-config-server - expired certs

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 5:01 PM Jon Stanley <jonstanley gmail com> wrote:

> And there we have our culprit - the clock is an hour slow. Not sure
> how that happened.  Problem now is interesting:

False alarm:

[core localhost ~]$ TZ=US/Eastern date
Tue Oct  1 17:06:10 EDT 2019

Wrong timezone :). Time seems fine. Totally unsure what the problem
was, but it's past it.

And yeah, no way to tell what it thinks that the time is - would be
good to add that to Ignition logging.