Re: Cannot retrieve ignition config from machine-config-server - expired certs

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 5:25 PM W. Trevor King <wking redhat com> wrote:

> Floated https://github.com/golang/go/pull/34646

Looks like the golang people liked it. In the meantime while waiting
for that to percolate into a usable version of golang, might it be
easier to add something to the ignition binary to print the current
time either with it's log messages in general, or just before making
the TLS request? I assume that it only does that one, so it wouldn't
be too spammy?

I fixed the hostname problem, reinstalled, and now I'm right back here :(