CephFS external storage

Hey there,

I'm investigating possible alternatives to NFS for ReadWriteMany capable external storage.
We're running OKD 3.11 and we are already using Ceph RBD succesfully.

However, since we would like RWM capabilities we were wondering if it was possible to use CephFS (which supports RWM and is available in Kubernetes Vanilla since v1.5+).
Anyone knows if that's possible or will be possible in the near future? Ideally we'd like to be able to create a storage class for dynamic provisioning but manual provisioning would be a good start.
Any other viable alternatives suggestions to NFS?

Thanks a lot!
--
Benjamin Guillon
CNRS/IN2P3 Computing Center