OKD openshift-ansible: Updating 'openshift_master_cluster_public_hostname' and certificate

I have Openshift deployed and working fine, but now am putting a DNS record and a valid certificate in front of it. I haven't had any luck and haven't found any documentation on doing this.

I've ran the 'openshift-master/redeploy-certificates.yaml' and that seems to add a new SAN to the certificates. When I go to the new public hostname, it ends up redirecting to the old hostname. So I think the certificate part is working, but there's something not updating to route traffic to the new public hostname.

Any ideas?

--
Adam R. Toy
(724) 664-7852