Re: [crc] expired certs

> ERRO Error occurred: Error creating host: Error creating the VM. Error creating machine: Error in driver during machine creation: virError(Code=9, Domain=20, Message='operation failed: domain 'crc' already exists with uuid af77791e-7b48-41a2-8a55-2b2af884c1c7')

The error you get is related to an incomplete definition of the VM. it
is best to use `crc delete` followed by `crc start`. Your VMM will
keep state outside of the crc folder which is out of sync due to the
delete action.

> FATA Bundle 'crc_libvirt_4.2.0-0.nightly-2019-09-26-192831.crcbundle' was requested, but loaded VM is using 'crc_libvirt_4.1.11.crcbundle'

This indicates you have a VM with an older bundle, but requested to
use a new version (as you started to use a new download). This can be
resolved with a `crc delete`.

In newer versions, to be available hopefully soon, these messages will
be clearer as they contain instructions on how to proceed.

Gerard