Re: connection to CRC from CRS

Hi,

    One more detail that perhaps need to be addressed:

image.png

    That oc binary came from the CRC install, so not sure why CRS is unhappy.

Regards,
Marvin

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 10:17 AM Just Marvin <marvin the cynical robot gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

    I'm using CodeReady Studio, and trying to point to my CRC install (which I assume should work - please let me know if that is a misguided notion). Here is what I get with the developer/developer oc login:

image.png

    How do I fix this problem?

Regards,
Marvin