Re: connection to CRC from CRS

Hi Marvin

this issue is a bug in our client library, there's nothing the user can do about it. The good news though is that the fix is on it's way, wont take long until it'll be available in the nightly update sites. For more details look here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-26879

The other issue regarding the oc binary that you brought up is not related. Still great that you brought this up, we didnt notice this so far. Could I ask you to file a jira for this at http://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE (component "openshift")? Would be most awesome. Thanks!

Cheers
Andre