Re: router stats

So how do I access these?

And are the docs here [1] wrong?

[1] https://docs.okd.io/3.11/admin_guide/router.html

On 14/10/2019 19:26, Clayton Coleman wrote:
Metrics are exposed via the controller process in the pod (pid1), not the HAProxy process.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 1:27 PM Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon ml gmail com> wrote:
I'm trying to see the router stats as described here:
https://docs.okd.io/3.11/admin_guide/router.html

I can see this from within the container using the command:

echo 'show stat' | socat - UNIX-CONNECT:/var/lib/haproxy/run/haproxy.sock

But they do not seem to be being exposed through the web listener as
described in that doc. In fact I can't see anything in the
haproxy.config file that suggests that haproxy is exposing stats on port
1936 or any other port.

The installation was a fairly standard openshift-ansible install so I'm
sure the defaults have not been changed.

Are there any instructions for how to get this working?

Thanks
Tim