Re: router stats

OK, that looks more promising (but the question on whether the docs in the original link are correct still stands).

However, I'm having problems accessing the stats. Using the username and password found in the service definition e.g.:

curl admin:<password>@172.30.67.67:1936/metrics

I get a:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

This is with OKD 3.11