Re: Failing to bootstrap disconnected 4.2 cluster on metal

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 2:17 AM Joel Pearson wrote:
> Ooh, does this mean 4.2.2 is out or the release is imminent? Should I be trying to install 4.2.2 instead of 4.2.0?

4.2.2 exists and is in candidate-4.2.  That means it's currently
unsupported.  The point of candidate-* testing is to test the releases
to turn up anything that should block them going stable, so we're
certainly launching a bunch of throw-away 4.2.2 clusters at this
point, and other folks are welcome to do that too.  But if you want
stability and support, you should wait until it is promoted into
fast-4.2 or stable-4.2 (which may never happen if testing turns up a
serious-enough issue).  So "maybe" to both your question ;).

> I mirrored quay.io/openshift-release-dev/ocp-release:4.2.0

Yeah, should be no CI-registry images under that.

Cheers,
Trevor