I'm trying to install OKD on my infrastrucutre. But I have some questions.
In a first step, I would like have a all-in-one.
In a second step, I would like add 2 nodes.
RHEL 7 Servers with docker from the official reopository.
So I have 4 Hosts :
- Dok001a : The Master/First Node.
- Dok001b : The Second Node.
- Dok001c : The Third Node.
- NFS666a : The NFS server.
What I try.
To install :
- Using openshift-ansible. I have trouble with cgroup between kubectl and docker. And I'm a beginer with Ansible.
- Using oc cluster up :
- I use oc from /pub/openshift-v4/clients/oc/latest/linux
- When I make oc version, I get :
features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO
To configure :
- An LDAP acces.
- After I try to install it using Ansible, I see an export file with
I have a DO180 Redhat book and I don't see it.
Why use this and wich size I must provide for this "disk" ?
- What the differences between :
- Openshift Origin.
- What is the best version to use ?
- For OKD, how to update it to 4.4 .