Re: helm - revisited

Hi Marvin,
as far as I know there's no OpenShift specific version of Helm. The actual order of how Resource Manifests are applied is most of the times not that important (except for CRDs, Namespaces, which of course should be exist before you apply relying resources but these are already taken care of in the mentioned kind_sorter.go file). E.g. you could create a BuildConfig before the target ImageStream exists - the corresponding Build would then wait until the ImageStream exists - but when both resources are in the same Helm Chart that shouldn't matter. This only leads to a few error events which are resolved a couple of seconds later (until the whole Chart is applied).

Regards,
Nikolas