Re: Openshift Container Storage Operator on OKD 4.4

Anyone?

On 2020-04-23 12:16, okd tuxland nl wrote:

Hi All,

I like to install Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage on OKD 4.4.
The documentation of OKD points me to https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_openshift_container_storage/4.3/html/deploying_openshift_container_storage/deploying-openshift-container-storage documentation. This page gives instructions to install the OpenShift Container Storage Operator however this is not available in the operator hub in OKD. Does anybody know if this is the operator I need: https://github.com/openshift/ocs-operator and how to install?

Thanks,

Ruben