Re: Openshift Container Storage Operator on OKD 4.4

Great, anybody else who knows to install this operator? The readme is not very clear.

Thanks!

On 2020-04-27 00:50, James Cassell wrote:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, at 6:16 AM, okd tuxland nl wrote:
Hi All,

I like to install Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage on OKD 4.4.
The documentation of OKD points me to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_openshift_container_storage/4.3/html/deploying_openshift_container_storage/deploying-openshift-container-storage documentation. This page gives instructions to install the *OpenShift Container Storage Operator* however this is not available in the operator hub in OKD. Does anybody know if this is the operator I need: https://github.com/openshift/ocs-operator and how to install?

I believe that is the one. I haven't yet looked how to install it.

V/r,
James Cassell