This adds the required CatalogSource and Subscription - then the OCS Operator can be selected from the OperatorHub UI. Under the hood, OCS uses Rook Ceph (File/Block Storage) and NooBaa (S3) - you probably should be aware of the corresponding prerequisites (like for Rook Ceph you require separate disks attached to your VMs etc.)

Best Regards,
Nikolas

Am Mo., 27. Apr. 2020 um 21:49 Uhr schrieb <okd tuxland nl>:

Great, anybody else who knows to install this operator? The readme is not very clear.

Thanks!

On 2020-04-27 00:50, James Cassell wrote:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, at 6:16 AM, okd tuxland nl wrote:
Hi All,

I like to install Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage on OKD 4.4.
The documentation of OKD points me to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_openshift_container_storage/4.3/html/deploying_openshift_container_storage/deploying-openshift-container-storage documentation. This page gives instructions to install the *OpenShift Container Storage Operator* however this is not available in the operator hub in OKD. Does anybody know if this is the operator I need: https://github.com/openshift/ocs-operator and how to install?

I believe that is the one. I haven't yet looked how to install it.

V/r,
James Cassell