OpenShift on Fedora – a Quick Installation

Hello all,

I am trying to perform a quick installation through Fedora VM
and I have followed the guide: https://vocon-it.com/2018/09/25/how-to-install-openshift-on-fedora-a-quick-installation-guide/
As you can see, the guide is simple to follow, it has a straightforward action, but the playbook ended up will below error :

Failure summary:
  1. localhost
     Determine openshift_version to configure on first master
     openshift_version : fail
     The conditional check 'not rpm_results.results.package_found' failed. The error was: error while evaluating conditional (not rpm_results.results.package_found): 'dict object' has no attribute 'results'

               The error appears to be in '/root/bug/install-openshift-on-fedora/openshift-ansible/roles/openshift_version/tasks/check_available_rpms.yml': line 8, column 3, but may
               be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

               The offending line appears to be:

               - fail:
                 ^ here

I will appreciate if someone has any recommendation or suggestion where might be a problem
I have followed the same procedure for ansible 2.4 and ansible 2.7 but in all cases is faced the same error

BR,
Sofia