OCP 4.2 setup -

Hello,

I want to setup OCP 4.2 as PoC in bare metal using below steps:

https://blog.openshift.com/openshift-4-2-disconnected-install/

I need to know if it is possible to setup with different subnets between master nodes and workers.
- How can i perform it ?
- It is better to specify since in normal installation file configuration such as install-config.yaml file ?
or
- do you suggest after the cluster setup to edit cluster config and spilt subnets for the master and workers nodes, for example, to perform this change under manifest/cluster-network. Is possible?

Thanks In advance,
Sofia