Re: configuring frontend 2 the openshift

Hi Kate,

Regarding part of question 2, it looks like you added an extra slash before /console, ie your error message shows "//console".  I tried it on my OpenShift 3.x cluster and having a double forward-slash at the front created the same problem.  So try removed that extra slash before, so that you end up with: yourhostname.com/console not  yourhostname.com//console