Re: S2I extra argument ignore-submodules

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:29 AM Iago Santos <iagosantospardo gmail com> wrote:
I would like to specify an argument to S2I, in concrete, I would like to use `--ignore-submodules` mentioned in https://github.com/openshift/source-to-image/blob/master/docs/cli.md

According to https://github.com/openshift/source-to-image/blob/master/pkg/api/types.go#L107

Is there anyway of specifying this argument before doing the s2i build image?

unfortunately it does not look like we expose that option on the buildconfig.spec.source.git struct, I can't recall if there was a specific reason why we did not see a need to expose that when we introduced it in s2i.

Thanks.