ocp4 no way to configure ROUTER_USE_PROXY_PROTOCOL

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are doing well in these hard times.

We have a Problem in the use of Openshift4 -

In Openshift3 we could configure the default router with ROUTER_USE_PROXY_PROTOCOL and the router in front of openshift with send-proxy to

preserve the real Client IP for the applications running on Openshift3.

In Openshift4 this does not work, because the ENV variable is gone.

So we have no way to present the real Client IP to the applications.

Can anyone help or have any suggestions how we can achive this or get it working ?

Thanks everyone

Br

Andreas