okd web console custom SSL certificate

Hello,

Maybe you can give me some hint as I've just stucked with okd web
console custom SSL certificate.I have all in one openshift cluster
(ubuntu 18, downloaded
https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases/download/v3.11.0/openshift-origin-server-v3.11.0-0cbc58b-linux-64bit.tar.gz
and started by oc cluster up --public-hostname="myip" ); I was trying to
follow
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.11/install_config/certificate_customization.html
by making changes (in my case) in
openshift.local.clusterup/kube-apiserver/master-config.yaml but so for
with no luck (despite that it's not logical if I change certificate for
API then it load my certificate but whole cluster cannot start which is
logical as certificate doesn't include 127.0.0.1; when I change
certificate for web console (which should be correct) nothing happen -
cluster starts but with it's own self-generated certificate instead of
my own); I don't have inventory file so I could run ansible playbooks
but as far I'm concern working directly on master-config should be also
possible (or maybe I'm wrong) - could you give me some hint (my OS is
ubuntu - not centos so many documentation cannot be directly applied
along with ansible playbooks as even paths are not the same)

--
MCOM Wojciech Matys
Doradztwo IT & Rozwiazania Sieciowe