Re: okd web console custom SSL certificate

Hi,

If you can I'd recommend OpenShift 4.x, however, if you want to stay on 3.11, then I'd recommend an ansible based install. It is much more configurable than oc cluster up.

There is an "all-in-one" inventory where it's just a single node. https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/release-3.11/inventory/hosts.localhost

That way you can let ansible install the certificates and configure the master-config for you, and it will be a lot more repeatable.

Cheers,

Joel